PAUSE



Hi there! I've enjoyed a good vacation and am back to work for almost three weeks now. But.. I decided to take a break from blogging. I'm busy with new things (buying my first real house :), trying out yoga, starting with my painting courses again) and my inspiration for blogging is lacking.. And as I don't want to post things that I don't really really like, I'm leaving these pages blanc for the time being. Here's some last good inspiration from around the web. See you, maybe in a short while, maybe in a little longer.





  1. 50 books everyone should read.
  2. Tant Johanna writes an always inspiring blog. She posted about these nice cups from Falcon Enamelware.
  3. Lovely children's artwork by Famille Summerbelle. These paper puppets make you smile.
  4. This interior in Amsterdam. 
  5. On the list to visit: Staalbergven. Zilverblauw, a beautiful blog I only just discovered, took beautiful pictures of it. I can't copy them without permission, so take a visit!
  6. Beautiful black and white pop-ups by Mengyu Chen. Via Mr. Printables.
  7. If you ever dreamt about a walk-in closet, this should be it. It's perfect!
  8. Fun website De Koffiefilters. All about coffee.


[Coffee picture via blog bluff]

Comments

Popular Posts