Hi there! I've enjoyed a good vacation and am back to work for almost three weeks now. But.. I decided to take a break from blogging. I'm busy with new things (buying my first real house :), trying out yoga, starting with my painting courses again) and my inspiration for blogging is lacking.. And as I don't want to post things that I don't really really like, I'm leaving these pages blanc for the time being. Here's some last good inspiration from around the web. See you, maybe in a short while, maybe in a little longer.
- 50 books everyone should read.
- Tant Johanna writes an always inspiring blog. She posted about these nice cups from Falcon Enamelware.
- Lovely children's artwork by Famille Summerbelle. These paper puppets make you smile.
- This interior in Amsterdam.
- On the list to visit: Staalbergven. Zilverblauw, a beautiful blog I only just discovered, took beautiful pictures of it. I can't copy them without permission, so take a visit!
- Beautiful black and white pop-ups by Mengyu Chen. Via Mr. Printables.
- If you ever dreamt about a walk-in closet, this should be it. It's perfect!
- Fun website De Koffiefilters. All about coffee.
[Coffee picture via blog bluff]